|Book Title||C# Made Simple by BPB|
|Date Published||Sep 29, 2017|
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN: 9789812140463
- Edition: 2001
- Pages: 338
- Dimension: 24 X 18.5 X 1.5 cm
This Book is designed to tell you what precisely be indeed your coverage for getting edge and stand out in the mob, giving a clear picture of what C# is, and what you can except to be able to do using it.
This book includes a rich coverage of:
- The .NET framework in detail.
- Development through NGWS runtime environment.
- Working with Virtual Object System.
- Use of C# types, classes and control statements.
- Writing components.
- Excepting Handling.
- Interoperating with unmanaged code.
- Debugging and profiling.
- Security concepts and implementation.
- creation and development of C# application.
- using various inherent services in the NGWS runtime.
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Introduction To C#
Chapter 2. Basic Concepts
Chapter 3. Types
Chapter 4. Variables & Conversions
Chapter 5. Expressions
Chapter 6. Control Statements
Chapter 7. Classes & Methods
Chapter 8. Delegates & Modifiers
Chapter 9. More About Classes, Methods & Struct
Chapter 10. Inheritance
Chapter 11. Interfaces
Chapter 12. Exception Handling
Chapter 13. Polymorphism
Chapter 14. Writing Components
Chapter 15. Configuration & development
Chapter 16. Security