AI & ML - Powering the Agents of Automation
Deepika M, Vijay Cuddapah, Amitendra Srivastava, Srinivas Mahankali
Publishing Date:January 2019
Dimension:15.2 x 1.4 x 22.9 cm
Most of the time, the autonomous machines we interact with or work with, like the Robots, Drones, and Self-driving cars to evoke awe, inspiration & perplexity at the same time. They seem to be the tools only used by most technology-empowered organizations and technology geeks.
The effort of this book is to go under the veil of all these automation agents, explain their benefits and expose the way they work by leveraging hardware and software powered by AI & ML as well. We expect the book to demystify these technologies to the learners in a reader-friendly manner without using too much jargon, egging them to take the next step to develop a passion to follow and leverage these trends for their productivity and enhance their quality of life.
Learn Why, What, Where, When Who and How behind the technologies of the AI & ML powering the Agents of Automation in a simple manner.
- Explore various trends of Automation impacting our lives today.
- Explains the reasons behind the proliferation of the various bots and autonomous agents.
- Explores the various areas being impacted by the use of these new workforce made of machines.
- Examines the components that make up Robots, Chatbots, Autonomous cars, and Drones.
- Throws light on the various limitations and threats encountered by the Agents of Automation
- Explores how, Blockchain can be used to protect IoT, Robots, Drones and Autonomous cars.
- Throws light on the various tools used to build Robots, Chatbots and RPA.
- Outlines the steps undertaken to manage while building projects to deploy the Agents of Automation.
What Will You Learn
From this book, you will get a very good idea about the various agents of automation like IoT, Robots, Chatbots, and Robotic Process Automation, Drones and Autonomous cars. Why do we use these machines? Where do we use them? Where do we find their applications? What are the components that go into the making of these machines? High-level knowledge on how we can build them and what are the advantages, disadvantages, risks and appropriate ways to limit these risks.
Who This Book is For
This book is for all the students and those passionate to get fundamental knowledge on various aspects of Disruptive technologies prevalent today like IoT, AI, ML, Blockchain, and Automation.
Engineering students, CXOs in organizations, Government officials, Digital natives and the young generation of technology enthusiasts will find this book extremely interesting and informative.
- Introduction to Automated Personal Assistants: Past, Present & The Future
- Disruptive models led by digitization
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, The languages of Automation
- Internet Of Things, Industry 4.0 And Factories Of Tomorrow
- Robotic Process Automation
- Chatbots & Voice Assistants
- Autonomous Cars
- Artificial Intelligence & Automation Gone Wrong
- Blockchain-The New Generation Tool For Cybersecurity
- Blockchain As A Protector Of The Agents Of Automation
- Summary and Conclusion
- CHAPTER WISE QUESTIONS
- GLOSSARY: AGENTS OF AUTOMATION
Deepika is CCNA/CCNP/CCIE certified Computer Engineering graduate from VIT University, Vellore and a Cybersecurity professional with over 4 years’ experience in Networking & Cybersecurity from Cisco. She is an MBA in General Management with a specialization in Finance, Marketing and Analytics (Trained in R & Python) from the Asia School of Business, Kuala Lumpur in collaboration with MIT Sloan. She is an R3 Corda certified Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology Evangelist, She is a scholarship candidate from Stanford GSB, for their Entrepreneur development program, Stanford, IGNITE.
Linkedin Profile : http://linkedin.com/in/deepika2019
VIJAY K. CUDDAPAH
With a Masters in Business Management and B.Sc. in Computer Science, is responsible for Technology/Functional Development and Strategic Planning in IoT, AI & Analytics organizations. He has 10 years’ experience in project development, deployment, and delivery. Experience in multiple areas with an emphasis on Analytics, Machine Learning, Information Technology, and Consultancy related Services. He is passionate about Drones and diverse technologies ranging from Analytics, Machine Learning, Simulation, Automation, Tools Development, and Application Development across different verticals. He has significant experience in research methodology, design & conducting large scale surveys and analysis.
Linkedin Profile : http://linkedin.com/in/vijay-kumar-0706858
Amitendra holds a post-graduate diploma in business administration from ISCS Pune. He has more than 14 years of rich corporate experience in training delivery and analytics product development. He has worked with HDFC Bank, Redwood Associates, and Analytics Training Institute, He is extremely passionate about Analytics, Statistical concepts, Deep Learning & AI, Predictive modeling, Video Analytics & Autonomous vehicle technology.
Linkedin Profile : http://linkedin.com/in/amitendra-srivastava-a5007844
Srinivas Mahankali is an IIT Madras and IIM Bangalore alumnus and heads Blockchain Center of Excellence at ULTS (ULCCS Group, Calicut, Kerala). He is Six Sigma certified, NCFM Level 2, Capital Markets certified and R3 Corda Certified professional. He is an author of the books, Blockchain- The Untold Story & also co-authored Successful Organizations in action. Blockchain the Untold Story is deemed to be the first book to be translated from English into Chinese by Artificial Engineering Bots.
Linkedin Profile : http://linkedin.com/in/srini-ults