Autodesk Inventor Professional 2021
Prof. Sham Tickoo
Authors: Prof. Sham Tickoo
Publishing Date: September 2020
Weight: 1375 Grams
Looking for an eBook? Click here
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2021 for Engineers and Designers textbook introduces the readers to Autodesk Inventor 2021, the world’s leading parametric solid modelling software. In this textbook, the author emphasizes on the solid modelling techniques that improves the productivity and efficiency of the users. The chapters in this textbook are arranged in pedagogical sequence that makes it very effective in learning the features and capabilities of the software.
Parametric feature based solid modelling tools which unities the 3D parametric feature with 2D tools
- Tutorial point of view and the learn-by-doing approach.
- 54 real-world mechanical engineering projects.
- Exercises which are based on real-world models
- Additional information is provided to the users in the form of tips and notes
- The text in this book is heavily illustrated with about 1500 diagrams and screen capture images
- Self-evaluation test, review questions, and exercises
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Textbook is written with the intention of helping the readers effectively to use the Autodesk Inventor Professional 2021 solid modeling tool.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Book can be widely used by architects, game developers, design visualization specialists, and visual effect artists.
- Drawing Sketches for Solid Models
- Adding Constraints and Dimensions to Sketches
- Editing, Extruding, and Revolving the Sketches
- Other Sketching and Modeling Options
- Advanced Modeling Tools –I
- Editing Features and Adding Automatic Dimensions to Sketches
- Advanced Modeling Tools-II
- Assembly Modeling-I
- Assembly Modeling –II
- Working with Drawing Views-I
- Working with Drawing Views-II
- Presentation Module
- Working with Sheet Metal Components
- Introduction to Stress Analysis
- Introduction to Weldments
- Miscellaneous Tools
- Working with Special Design Tools
- Introduction to plastic Mold Design
Prof. Sham Tickoo is currently working as a Professor at Purdue University, USA. He received MS in Industrial Technology from Northern Illinois University, Illinois, USA; MS in Industrial and Management Engineering from the University of lowa, lowa City, USA; and BS in Mechanical Engineering from NIT, Srinagar, India. Before joining Purdue University in 1987, Prof. Tickoo has worked as a Design Engineer, Quality Control Engineer, and Software Developer. Prof. Tickoo has authored/co-authored textbooks on several major CAD/CAE/Animation software packages like ANSYS, SolidWorks, CATIA, Pro/Engineer, NX, AutoCAD, Customizing AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, Solid Edge, 3ds Max, 3ds Max Design, Autodesk Inventor, Mechanical Desktop, and VIZ. In addition to North America. His textbooks have been translated and published in Russia, Japan, India, South Korea, and Serbia. Prof. Tickoo has obtained over $24 Million software grant form ANSYS, IBM, and Siemens.
In 2003, Prof. Tickoo was awarded a US patent for one of his invention “Self Adjusting Cargo Organizer for Vehicles”. He is currently working on the design and fabrication of two new wind turbines that will significantly increase their power output and can be used to charge the batteries of an automobile. Prof. Tickoo is actively involved in consulting and has served as a consultant to over fifty companies in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, California, and Canada.