Artificial Intelligence Textbook For Class IX (as per CBSE syllabus Code 417)
Harmeet Kaur, Sangita Chadha
Authors: Harmeet Kaur and Sangita Chadha
Publishing Date: February 2020
Looking for an eBook ? Click here
The Introduction Of The Ai Project Cycle Will Help To Devise Solution-centric Plans For Most Of The Prevalent Problems In Today’s Times. Before Delving Into Ai Concepts, The Book Explains The Background Details And Acquaint Oneself With The Key Problem Areas Of The Issue. Further, You Will Get To Examine And Learn To Identify Trustworthy Resources For Acquiring Data.
Book Will Explain The Concepts Of Ai In An Interactive Hands-on Activity Of Data Visualization To Understand How Trends Are Predicted.
• The Book Gives A Lucid Introduction To The Idea Of Ai.
• Build The Concept Of Artificial Intelligence By Experiencing How To Scope A Problem And Make Informed Decisions Based On Data Trends.
• The Book Is Insightful For An Academic Understanding Of Ai In The Field Of Technology, Finance, Healthcare, Hr Management, Agriculture.
• The Book Gives An Idea About Many New Ai Products And Services Being Released In The Market.
• List The Potential Considerations Surrounding Artificial Intelligence Ethics.
• Developing Key Competencies Of Innovativeness, Discipline, Social Responsibilities, Communication, And Ethics.
What Will You Learn
The Objective Is To Explain The Impact Of Artificial Intelligence By Formulating Strategies To Design A Model Solution By Using Decision Trees And System Maps. You Will Be Able To Cognize The Concept Of Neural Network Through Gamification Activities And Learn The Basic Programming Skills Through Gamified Platforms.
Who This Book Is For
The Book Is Intended For Anyone Looking For A Basic Concept Of Artificial Intelligence Or Starting To Know About Artificial Intelligence. To Start With This Book, No Prior Knowledge Of Artificial Intelligence Or Related Technologies Is Assumed, It Will Be Helpful For Learners To Understand The Basic Concepts Of Ai Using Various Activities. The Book Will Also Help The Learner Develop And Learn Basic Programming Skills Using Python Language.
2. Introduction to AI Project Cycle
3. Problem Scoping
4. Data Acquisition
5. Data Exploration
6. Data Modelling
7. Neural Networks
8. Understanding Programming Concepts
9. Python Programming Language
10. Python Lists
11. Appendix 1 (Design a Kahoot)
12. Appendix 2 (Google experiments)
13. Appendix 3 (Interactive Story)
14. Appendix 4 (Job Advertisement)
15. Appendix 5 (Python Worksheet)
16. Appendix 6 (Python interfaces)
17. Appendix 7 (Sample papers)
19. Appendix 9 – Co-curricular Activities
Harmeet Kaur is currently working as Senior Computer Teacher, Department of Computer Science at Heritage Xperiential Learning School, Gurugram. She has over 21 years of experience in the field of education; teaching Computer Science, Informatics Practices and Multimedia and Web Technologies to grades XI and XII along with a background of mentoring, IT curriculum development for STEM integration, and staff training and development. She has led various in-house projects such as Learning Management System to propagate collaborative, personalized eLearning. She is well adept in Google Apps for Education and uses it as a primary platform for her classroom teaching. She integrates multiple teaching styles to build digital literacy skills in millennial learners while strongly promoting the safe and ethical use of technology. She believes in driving the experiential and project-based pedagogy by imparting mobile computing skills to high school students. She has conducted various workshops in and around Delhi-NCR to train teachers with latest pedagogies of classroom management, incorporating Tech to teach STEM education and “learning by doing” hands-on workshops. She has authored training material for in-house teacher training and been constructive in ICT curriculum development.
Sangita Chadha has been working as Head of Computer Department in Ambience Public School, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi from last 12 years. She has over twenty years of experience in the field of education; teaching Computer Science, Informatics Practices and Multimedia & Web Technology to grades XI and XII; and has been multifold responsibilities at her school (Result In-charge, ERP, Website, Almanac, Magazine). She is a passionate learner and committed educator consistently working to make learning enjoyable for the learners. Her foremost classroom pedagogy is centred around project-based learning. She has conducted ICT and Net safety workshops for all stakeholders. She has been part of the curriculum development team for classes IX and X Information and Communication Technology, NCERT. She has co-authored class IX and X ICT for NCERT. She also co-authored Class XII Computer Science, NCERT. She has conducted Teacher Training workshops for SCERT Teachers.