Inbound Marketing [ eBook ]
Chandrani Singh, Abiresh Abraham, Ajit Pandey
eBook ISBN: 9789388176422
Publishing Date: January 2018
Looking for a Print Book? Click here
Book deals with strategies that aim to not force a product or service on the customers but rather understand their needs and provide them with content that they like which will eventually persuade them to buy the product or service. The book caters to both academic and professional needs and has numerous examples and case studies to help gain the desired clarity.
Unlock the Door to Potential Benefit Realisation
- Forms the base line for choosing a career in Digital Marketing and gives a broad coverage aligning theory to practice
- Simplified English especially suited for Indian audience
- Concepts explained with help of relevant figures, diagrams and examples .
- Exercises for readers at end of each section
- Fits both academic and professional needs.
- Examples and Case studies from Indian context.
What Will You Learn
- Inbound Marketing, its analysis and implementation
- The Art and Science of Consumer Connections
- Customer Conversion Machine, Content Marketing
- Enticing Visitors to your Website
- Conversion and Measuring Success with Analytics
Who This Book is For
You could be a student, a fresh graduate, or a working professional with any educational background and you will be able to start your career in digital marketing with the help of this book