Analysis and Design of Algorithms [ eBook ]
Shefali Singhal, Neha Garg
eBook ISBN: 9789387284722
Publishing Date: May 2018
Looking for a Print Book? Click here
The book has been written in such a way that the concepts and working of algorithms are explained in detail, with adequate examples. To make clarity on the topic, diagrams, calculation of complexity, algorithms are given extensively throughout. Many examples are provided which are helpful in understanding the algorithms by various strategies. This content is user-focused and has been highly updated including algorithms and their real-world examples.
A process or set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations, especially by a computer
- This book is especially designed for beginners, and explains all aspects of algorithm and its analysis in a simple and systematic manner.
- Algorithms and their working are explained in detail with the help of several illustrative examples.
- Important features like greedy algorithm, dynamic algorithm, string matching algorithm, branch and bound algorithm, NP hard and NP complete problems are suitably highlighted.
- Solved and frequently asked questions in the various competitive examinations, sample papers of the past examinations are provided which will serve as a useful reference source.
What Will You Learn
- Algorithm & Algorithmic Strategy, Complexity of Algorithms
- Divide-and-Conquer, Greedy, Backtracking, String-Matching Algorithm
- Dynamic Programming, P and NP Problems
- Graph Theory, Complexity of Algorithms
Who This Book is For
The book would serve as an extremely useful text for BCA, MCA, M. Sc. (Computer Science), PGDCA, BE (Information Technology) and B. Tech. and M. Tech. students.
- Algorithm & Algorithmic Strategy
- Complexity of Algorithms
- Divide-and-Conquer Algorithms
- Greedy Algorithm
- Dynamic Programming
- Graph Theory
- Backtracking Algorithms
- Complexity of Algorithms
- String-Matching Algorithms
- P and NP Problems
Shefali Singhal is working as an Assistant professor in Computer science and Engineering department, Manav Rachna International University. She has completed her MTech. form YMCA University in Computer Engineering. Her research interest includes Programming Languages, Computer Network, Data mining, and Theory of computation.Neha Garg is working as an Assistant professor in in Computer science and Engineering department, Manav Rachna International University. She has completed her MTech. Form Banasthali University, Rajasthan in Information Technology. Her research interest includes Programming Languages, Data Structure, Operating System, Database Management Systems.