Angular Essentials [ eBook ]
eBook ISBN: 9789388511452
Publishing Date: January 2019
Looking for a Print Book? Click here
This book is an Essentials guide for every Angular developer. It covers all required topics an Angular developer need to get started. This book is written in Angular version 7 and explains vital concepts of Angular in extremely descriptive way with lot of code examples.
Basic to Advance learning of Angular concepts
- A complete overview of the key aspects of Angular
- Up to date with the latest Angular release
- The book covers the framework's mental model, API, and the design principles behind it.
What Will You Learn
- Components & Binding, Web API
- SPAs & Routing, Template Driven Forms
- Forms, HTTP
- Unit Testing, ngModel, Angular Directives
- Pipes, Ignite UI,
Who This Book is For
- Students of Polytechnic Diploma Classes- Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Graduate Students- Computer Science/ CSE / IT/ Computer Applications
- Master Class Students—Msc (CS/IT)/ MCA/ M.Phil, M.Tech, M.S.
- Industry Professionals- Preparing for Certifications
- Component and Data Binding
- Components Communications
- Angular Directives
- ViewEncapsulation in Angular
- Template Driven Forms
- Reactive Forms
- Angular Routing
- Change Detection
Dhananjay Kumar is a winner of 9 Microsoft MVP Awards and organizer of India’s Angular Conference ng-India. He works as Developer Evangelist for Infragistics. He has authored more than 900 articles on
His blog:-https://debugmode.net/ and has delivered more than 75 talks in various conference across the world. He lives in Gurgaon, India and when not working spends time in reading, running, climbing mountains, or writing poetry.