Let Us Python Solutions - 2nd Edition [ eBook ]
Yashavant Kanetkar, Aditya Kanetkar
eBook ISBN: 9789389845044
Publishing Date: February 2020
Looking for a Print Book ? Click here
‘let Us Python’ Contains Exercises At The End Of Each Chapter. Solving These Exercises Would Help You Build Your Python Skills. As You Do So, Many Of You Would Feel The Need For A Trusted Companion Who Will Ratify Your Answers And Programs. ‘let Us Python Solutions’ Will Be That Trusted Companion. It Will Help You Validate Your Answers And Teach You How To Write Better Python Programs.
Solutions To All Exercises In Let Us Python, Cross-check Your Solutions
- Strengthens The Foundations, As Detailed Explanations Of Programming Language Concepts Are Given In A Simple Manner.
- Lists Down All The Important Points That You Need To Know Related To Various Topics In An Organized Manner.
- Prepares You For Coding Related Interviews And Theoretical Questions.
- It Provides An In-depth Explanation Of Complex Topics And Questions.
- It Focuses On How To Think Logically To Solve A Problem.
- Follows A Systematic Approach That Will Help You To Prepare For An Interview In A Short Duration Of Time.
- Exercises Are Exceptionally Useful To Complete The Reader’s Understanding Of A Topic.
- Data Types, Control Flow Instructions, Console & File Input/output
- Strings, List & Tuples, List Comprehension
- Sets & Dictionaries, Functions & Lambdas
- Dictionary Comprehension
- Modules, Classes And Objects, Inheritance
- Operator Overloading, Exception Handling
- Iterators & Generators, Decorators, Command-line Parsing
Students, Programmers, Researchers, And Software Developers Who Wish To Learn The Basics Of Python Programming Language.
- Introduction to Python
- Python Basics
- Decision Control Instruction
- Repetition Control Instruction
- Console Input/Output
- Functional Programming
- Modules and Packages
- Classes and Objects
- Intricacies of Classes and Objects
- Containership and Inheritance
- Iterators and Generators
- Exception Handling
- File Input/Output
Aditya Kanetkar is currently working as a Software Engineer at Microsoft Corp., Seattle. Aditya’s current passion is anything remotely connected to Python, Machine Learning, Distributed Systems, Cloud Computing, and C# related technologies. Aditya was formerly at Oracle America Inc. in Redwood City, California. Aditya holds a MS in Computer Science from Georgia Tech, Atlanta and B.Tech in Computer Science from IIT Guwahati