Hyperledger Fabric In-Depth [ eBook ]
eBook ISBN: 9789389328233
Publishing Date: July 2020
Looking for a Print Book ? Click here
This book aims to cover Hyperledger Fabric in-depth and its role in enterprise applications.
This book is divided into two parts. The first part talks about Blockchain in general, decentralization, consensus algorithms, and various cryptographic primitives in Blockchain. It takes a cue from Bitcoin and Ethereum wherever required. This section aims to cement foundational concepts of Blockchain. The second section focuses on Hyperledger Fabric. It helps you to get a deep level understanding of its key core concepts, main constituents, architecture internals, and transaction flow. It is then followed by examples that will help you set up a network. A detailed explanation of Chaincode will help you understand how to write a Smart Contract, unit test, and deploy them in the dev network. This book also covers Network Configurations, ACLs, RAFT, and Monitoring so that you can start thinking about making production-grade applications.
Create real-world applications using Hyperledger Fabric with ease
● Understand the importance of Blockchain in an Enterprise.
● Master the core characteristics of Blockchain, i.e., Decentralization, Cryptography, and Consensus Algorithms.
● Get yourself acquainted with Hyperledger Fabric's core concepts and the design philosophy behind it.
● Learn how to work with network configurations, TLS, PDC, ACL, RAFT, monitoring using Prometheus, and Grafana.
What Will You Learn
● Get familiar with the fundamentals of Blockchain.
● Understand the core concepts of Hyperledger's system architecture.
● Create Fabric based blockchain networks with different configurations.
● Learn to write, test and deploy smart contracts (chaincode) in Hyperledger
● Get familiar with the Security and Privacy aspect in Blockchain.
Who This Book is For
This book is for anyone who wants to get started on blockchain. This book is for developers and architects who want to learn how to develop a fabric based blockchain application and apply advanced concepts that help them build enterprise grade applications.
- Understanding Blockchain
- World of Decentralization
- Cryptography – a pillar
- Consensus Algorithms
- Blockchain in Enterprises
- Hyperledger Fabric
- Hyperledger Architecture and Transaction Flow
- Setting up Fabric Network
- Smart Contracts
- Privacy and Security
- Hyperledger Fabric v 2.0
Ashwani Kumar is a technologist by profession having 19+ years of experience working in large enterprise-grade solutions. He was instrumental in architecting, designing, developing, and delivering multiple solutions for numerous industry verticals. His area of expertise involves J2EE and cloud computing technologies. Ashwani holds a Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer Technology from Nagpur University.
Though Ashwani has worked on several technologies throughout his tenure, however chancing upon Blockchain a couple of years ago brought up an interesting point in his zeal of learning new and emerging technologies. Blockchain and specifically Hyperledger Fabric was till then into nascent stages from understanding and application perspective. Ashwani has spent considerable time working and exploring Hyperledger Fabric, which is most sought after permissioned blockchain and has seen it evolve release after releases. Ashwani is a firm believer in sharing knowledge and believes sharing increases your own outlook and hence this book.
Your Blog links: https://medium.com/@asharora78
Your LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/