Smart Contract Development with Solidity and Ethereum [ eBook ]
eBook ISBN: 9789389845921
Publishing Date: May 2020
Looking for a Print Book ? Click here
The book covers the fundamentals of Blockchain in detail and shows how to create a Smart Contract with ease. This book is both for novices and advanced readers who want to revisit the Smart Contract development process.
The book starts by introduces Blockchain, its terminology, its workflow, and cryptographic principles. You will get familiar with the basics of Ethereum and some Distributed apps available on Ethereum. Furthermore, you will learn to set-up Ethereum Blockchain on Azure. Then you will learn how to create, develop, and deploy a smart contract on Ethereum. Towards the end, you will understand what Blockchain uses and advantages in the real-world scenario.
Create, develop and deploy a Smart Contract with ease
● Familiarize yourself with Blockchain terminology and its concepts
● Understand and implement the Cryptography basic principles
● Understand the life cycle of an Ethereum Transaction
● Explore and work with Dapps on Ethereum.
● A practical guide that will teach you to create and deploy Smart Contracts with Solidity
What will you learn
● Get familiar with the basics of Blockchain and Bitcoin
● Setup a development environment for programming Smart Contracts
● Learn how to set up an Ethereum Blockchain on Azure
● Understand the basics of Solidity, an object-oriented programming language for writing smart contracts
● Learn how to test and deploy a smart contract
Who this book is for
This book is for Developers, Architects, and Software/Technology Enthusiasts who are interested in Blockchain, Ethereum, and Smart Contracts. It is also for Developers who want to build a Blockchain-based DApps on Ethereum Network. It is for everyone who is learning Solidity and is looking to create and integrate Blockchain into their project.
1. Blockchain – The Concept
2. Blockchain – Cryptographic Principles
Section 2: Ethereum and DAAPS
1. Distributed Applications
2. Setting up Ethereum Blockchain on Azure
Section 3: Smart Contracts Development
1. Setting up an Environment for Smart Contracts Development
2. Programming Smart Contracts
Section 4: Blockchain in Real World
Akhil Mittal lives in Noida, India. He is two times Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) firstly awarded in 2016 continued in 2017 in Visual Studio and Technologies category, C# Corner MVP since 2013, Code Project MVP since 2014, a blogger, author and likes to write/read technical articles, blogs, and books. Akhil actively contributes his technical articles on CodeTeddy (www.codeteddy.com)
He works as a Sr. Consultant with Magic EdTech (www.magicedtech.com) which is recognized as a global leader in delivering end to end learning solutions.
He has an experience of more than 12 years in developing, designing, architecting enterprises level applications primarily in Microsoft Technologies. He has diverse experience in working on cutting edge technologies that include Microsoft Stack, AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain and Cloud computing. Akhil is an MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) in Web Applications and Dot Net Framework.
Akhil has written few eBooks books on C#, Entity Framework, Web API development and OOP concepts which are published at Amazon Kindle and Leanpub. He has also written a book on Getting started with Chatbots, which is published with BPB publication.
Your LinkedIn Profile