Abhilasha Sinha, Ranjit Battewad, Alok Ranjan
eBook ISBN: 9789389328738
Publishing Date: April 2020
Looking for a Print Book ? Click here
- Acquire Web Development Skills To Build Independent Applications
- Learn How To Debug And Unit Test Your Applications Properly To Build Good End Products
- Follow Best Practices To Write Good Quality Code And Build Performant Applications
What Will You Learn
By The End Of The Book, You Will Be Building Real Web Applications To Put Your Knowledge To Practice. This Book Introduces All The Concepts To Get Started With Web Application Development. To Further Excel In This Field, You Really Need To Practice By Building A Lot Many Applications, Implementing Your Own Ideas Or Imitating Existing Websites. Also Remember To Practice Additional Examples Provided In The Code Bundle Of The Book To Master This Field.
Who This Book Is For
- History of JS and how it has revolutionized web development
- HTML: Creating Web Content
- CSS: Making content beautiful
- Asynchronous Programming
- Unit test automation
- Build and Deploy an Application
- Introduction to React
- Building an application with React
- State Management in React applications
- Debugging, Testing and Deploying React applications
- What is next - for becoming a pro?
Alok Ranjan is a B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from IIT Delhi. After graduating in 2001, Alok worked with companies like Newgen, Virtusa, and Convergys before starting his entrepreneurial journey.
Abhilasha Sinha is BE Computer Science from Osmania University. After completing her graduation in 2003, she started her career as a Software Engineer with Infosys.
Ranjit Battewad has over 8 years of experience in full-stack web and mobile application development. Associated with WalkingTree Technologies since past over 8 years and playing the role of senior technical lead, he has exposure to complex application architecture design and development.