Java in Depth
Sarika Agarwal, Himani Bansal
Authors: Sarika Agarwal, Himani Bansal
Publishing Date: April 2018
The book has been written in such a way that the concepts are explained in detail, giving adequate emphasis on examples. To make clarity on the topic, appropriate analogies are given extensively throughout the text. Various questions are included that vary widely in type and difficulty to understand the text. is text is user-focused and has been highly updated including topics, pictures and examples
Learn the Basics of programming in a simplified manner
- Comprehensive coverage of all the concepts of Core Java.
- Strictly in accordance for the syllabus covered undergraduate and graduate classes for all the Universities.
- Simple language, crystal clear approach, straight forward comprehensible presentation.
- Adopting user-friendly classroom lecture style.
- The concepts are duly supported by several examples and self-explanatory analogies.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
This book will help developers to easily develop attractive and efficient dynamic web applications using Java. It will be a great source of reference for developers for migrating applications to open source technologies such as HTML5, and MySQL.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book will prove to be a “must have” for beginners as well as experienced professionals as it is a stepping stone for learning Java technology.
- Introduction to Java
- Data types and variables
- Operator, Loop, Statement & Arrays
- Classes and Methods
- Constructors, Access specifiers and modifiers
- Relationship between classes
- Java packages
- Applets and Applications
- Exception handling
- Multi-threading programming
- A.W.T. (Abstract Window Toolkit)
- Event handling
- Database connectivity
Sarika Agarwal has cleared Oracle Certification Java EE 5 web Component Developer, Sun Certified Java Programmer and Android Certified Application Developer. She has completed her M.Tech. in 2009 and Ph.D. in 2012 and has more than 12 years of experience in academics as a Java Trainer. She is Currently working as a Director in Institute of Learning, Greater Noida; which imparts value added training in Java and Android.Himani Bansal has completed her B. Tech. from Govt. Engineering College, Bikaner (Affiliated to RTU), M.Tech. and Ph.D from BIT Mesra. She has more than 11 years of experience in industry as well as academics. Currently working as Assistant Professor in JIIT, Noida, India. She has an ardent inclination towards field of Programming and Analytics. Her general research interests include Trust Analysis from web analytics, Cloud Computing, Business Analytics, Data Mining and Information Retrieval. She is in the editorial board of many reputable International research publications and has penned many to her kitty.