This book provides a platform to the readers, where they can understand the applications of ‘Internet of Things’ to control the robotic platform. It covers the basic knowledge of the mobile apps with their designing steps and programming. The objective of the book is to discuss various applications of robotic platform where ‘Internet of things’ can play an important role. This book comprises of total seventeen chapters for designing different independent prototypes for the various control methods. It covers introduction to IoT and basic components to design a robotic platform. The system demonstration is done with the help of Ti Launch Pad and other interfacing devices. The control of robot with different mobile apps like Blynk, Virtuino, Cayenne, Thingspeak, Firebase are included for vast coverage of scope.
It would be beneficial for the people who want to get started with hardware based robotic prototypes with IoT. This book is entirely based on the practical experience of the authors while undergoing projects with the students and industries.
Controlling Robots using Blynk, Virtuino, Cayenne, Thingspeak, Firebase.
- The book provides gradual pace of basics to advanced interfacing and programming with Ti launch pad for IoT applications.
- It provides a unique style for IoT applications with program codes.
- It discusses various applications where the Internet of Things plays an important role, and considers a number of different independent prototypes for various mobile robotics platform control methods.
- The control of robot with different mobile apps like Blynk, Virtuino, Cayenne, Thingspeak, Firebase are included for vast coverage of scope.
- Step by step programming, to get started with Ti launch Pad
- Case studies to provide solution to real time problems
- The case studies and programming in book are tested on real hardware during handling the industrial and student projects.
What Will You Learn
- Interfacing of Ti launch Pad and NodeMCU with Input/Output Devices
- Serial Communication between Ti Launch Pad and NodeMCU
- Robot Control Using the Blynk, Virtuino App
- Environment Monitoring Robot with BLYNK App
- Sensory Data Acquisition Robot Using a ThingSpeak Server
- Robot Control with Cayenne App, Local Server and NodeMCU, Firebase Server
Who This Book is ForStudents pursuing BE/BSc/ME/MSc/BTech/MTech in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical.