Practice VB.NET & ASP.NET in simple steps
- VB.NET and ASP.NET topics are demonstrated with various examples in-depth.
- Includes detailed explanations of all VB.NET and ASP.NET programming statements.
- Numerous hands-on exercises demonstrating database and backend programming.
The book teaches the essentials of VB.NET and Active Server Pages (ASP.NET) in about four weeks. This book promises to be an excellent resource for novices interested in learning the essentials of ASP.NET, VB.NET, Windows applications, and online apps.
Topics of Arrays, functions, databases, sessions, and file upload control are covered with practical exercises and use-cases scattered throughout. After reading this book, students will be very familiar with the VB.NET and ASP.NET programming examples and can successfully transition themselves into a professional developer.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- For Windows, you can create simple to complicated applications.
- Utilize the ASP.NET framework to develop web-based apps.
- Develop your backend programming skills while managing database connections.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is intended for developers and students interested in learning about VB.NET and ASP.NET to gain strong scripting skills for developing server-side windows applications. It is not necessary to have any prior knowledge.