Appreciate the learning path to C
● Strengthens the foundations, as a detailed explanation of programming language concepts are given
● Lists down all the important points that you need to know related to various topics in an organized manner
● Provides In-depth explanation of complex topics
● Focuses on how to think logically to solve a problem
Best way to learn any programming language is to create good programs in it. C is not an exception to this rule. Once you decide to write any program you would find that there are always at least two ways to write it. So you need to find out whether you have chosen the best way to implement your program, That’s where you would find this book useful. It contains solutions to all the exercises present in Let Us C 18th Edition. If you learn the language elements form Let Us C, write programs for the problems given in the exercises and then cross check your answers with the solutions given in this book you would be well on your way to become a skilled C programmer.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- C Instructions
- Decision Control / Loop Control / Case-Control / Repetitions Instruction
- Functions, Pointers, Recursion, Translation unit, Scope, Linkage
- Data Types, C Preprocessor
- Arrays, Strings, Operations on Bits, Wide Character, Storage classes
- Structures, Console & File Input/Output, Coding style
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics of the C programming language.