Book gives you a complete idea about the Microcontroller and Microprocessor. It starts from a very basic concept like a number system, then explains the digital circuit. This book is a complete set of interview questions and answers with plenty of screenshots. Book takes you on a journey to Microprocessor 8085, Peripheral Devices and Interfacing, AVR ATmega32, Interfacing of Input/Output Device.
Book also covers the descriptive questions, multiple-choice questions along with answers which are asked during an interview.
Crack the Microprocessor and Microcontroller Interview
- An ample number of diagrams are used to illustrate the subject matter for easy understanding
- Set of review questions with answers are added at the end for better understanding
- Includes basic to advanced interview questions on 8085, 8086, 89C51, PIC and AVR, interfacing of input & output devices
- It will help to enhance the programming skills of the reader
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Basics to an advanced interview question for microprocessor 8085 & 8086 and microcontroller 89C51, PIC and AVR.
- Question on interfacing of input & output devices.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Engineering students pursuing a course in electrical and electronics, electronics and communication, computer science and information technology who wish to learn about Microprocessor, Microcontroller and crack an interview.