Book explains Azure services offerings to advance resource creation to see how all the moving parts go together. It walks through various cloud development tools which will speed our development process. Books majorly covers practical information to get you started to a Proficient level and towards cloud mindset
Azure Cloud offers enormous services to solve your problem in this modern world. Microsoft Azure has Web, Mobile, Big Data, IoT, AI + Machine Learning, Storage, Database, and so on. We will be going through some of these available services to solve our business problem in this book.
If you are a .NET developer who wants to learn Microsoft Azure and want to have cloud mindset, this book is for you. Cloud application development requires a Cloud mindset. Cloud mindset is developed by gradually going through all the available services provided by Microsoft Azure and using the best fit solution for your problem.
“If you are C# DEVELOPER who wants to start with Azure, then this book is for you."
Implement rich Azure SAAS-PAAS-IAAS ecosystems using containers, serverless services, and storage solutions
- This book starts from basic fundamentals and takes you to a professional level.
- Books emphasizes on real life project use case and in-depth implementation.
- Books starts right from scratch with creation of Azure account to manually creating Azure resources and deploying them.
- Exclusive topics are dedicated for Azure Web App, Web Job, Cloud Service (Web Role, Worker Role), Azure functions.
- All practical implementation of Azure services (PASS, Server less computing) are covered.
What Will You Learn
- Azure and Services Offered for .NET Developers
- To create Free Azure Account and Web App Service on Azure
- Creating and Deploying a Sample ASP.NET Core on Azure Web App.
- Creating and Running a Background Job with help of Web Jobs on Azure
- Creating and Running a Service Bus Triggered Web Jobs on Azure to send mail to the Customer using Send Grid
- Creating your first Cloud Service app on Azure
Who This Book is For
- Students of Polytechnic Diploma Classes- Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Graduate Students- Computer Science/ CSE / IT/ Computer Applications
- Master Class Students—Msc (CS/IT)/ MCA/ M.Phil, M.Tech, M.S.
- .NET developer, C# developer