Let Us Python Solutions - 6th Edition
Yashavant Kanetkar, Aditya Kanetkar
Authors: Yashavant Kanetkar, Aditya Kanetkar
Publishing Date: 2nd Aug 2023
Dimension: 6*9 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Practice! That is what Python Programming is all about. To be able to master Python you need to practise writing a large number of programs in it. As you try to do so, you would find that there are multiple ways of writing any program. So you need to find out whether you have chosen the best way to implement your program. That’s where you would find this book useful.
‘Let Us Python’ contains exercises at the end of each chapter. Solving these exercises would help you build your Python skills. As you do so, many of you would feel the need for a trusted companion who will ratify your answers and programs. ‘Let Us Python Solutions’ will be that trusted companion. It will help you validate your answers and teach you how to write better Python programs.
- Strengthens the foundations, as detailed explanation of programming language concepts are given in simple manner.
- Lists down all the important points that you need to know related to various topics in an organized manner.
- Prepares you for coding related interview and theoretical questions.
- Provides In depth explanation of complex topics and Questions.
- Focuses on how to think logically to solve a problem.
- Follows a systematic approach that will help you to prepare for an interview in short duration of time.
- Exercises are exceptionally useful to complete the reader’s understanding of a topic.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Data types, Control flow instructions, console & File Input/Output
- Strings, list & tuples, List comprehension
- Sets & Dictionaries, Functions & Lambdas
- Dictionary Comprehension
- Modules, classes and objects, Inheritance
- Operator overloading, Exception handling
- Iterators & Generators, Decorators, Command-line Parsing
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics of Python programming language
2. Getting Started
3. Python Basics
5. Decision Control Instruction
6. Repetition Control Instruction
7. Console Input/Output
15. Functional Programming
16. Modules and Packages
18. Classes and Objects
19. Intricacies of Classes and Objects
20. Containership and Inheritance
21. Iterators and Generators
22. Exception Handling
23. File Input/Output
26. Concurrency and Parallelism
28. Numpy Library
Yashavant Kanetkar Through his books and online Quest Video Courses on C, C++, Data Structures, VC++, .NET, etc. Yashavant Kanetkar has created, molded and groomed lacs of IT careers in the last two and half decades. Yashavant’s books and online courses have made a significant contribution in creating top-notch IT manpower in India and abroad.
Yashavant’s books are globally recognized and millions of students / professionals have benefitted from them. His books have been translated into Hindi, Gujarati, Japanese, Korean and Chinese languages. Many of his books are published in India, USA, Japan, Singapore, Korea and China.
Yashavant is a much sought-after speaker in the IT field and has conducted seminars/workshops at TedEx, IITs, NITs, IIITs and global software companies.
Yashavant has been honored with the prestigious “Distinguished Alumnus Award” by IIT Kanpur for his entrepreneurial, professional and academic excellence. This award was given to top 50 alumni of IIT Kanpur who have made significant contribution towards their profession and betterment of society in the last 50 years.
In recognition of his immense contribution to IT education in India, he has been awarded the "Best .NET Technical Contributor" and "Most Valuable Professional" awards by Microsoft for 5 successive years.
Yashavant holds a BE from VJTI Mumbai and M. Tech. from IIT Kanpur. His current affiliations include being a Director of KICIT Pvt. Ltd. and an Adjunct Faculty at IIIT, Bangalore. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or through http://www.kicit.com.
Aditya Kanetkar is currently working as a Software Engineer at Microsoft India Development Center, Bengaluru. He has 6 years of experience working in the software development industry. His current passion is anything remotely connected to Python, Machine Learning, Distributed Systems, Cloud Computing, Containers and C#.
Formerly, he worked at Microsoft HQ, Redmond, Washington and Oracle HQ, Redwood City, California. Aditya holds a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Engineering from IIT Guwahati and a Master's degree in Computer Science from Georgia Tech, Atlanta.