Let Us C Solutions - 19th Edition
Authors: Yashavant Kanetkar
Publishing Date: Dec 2022
Dimension: 6*9 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Appreciate the learning path to C
- Strengthens the foundations, as a detailed explanation of programming language concepts are given
- Lists down all the important points that you need to know related to various topics in an organized manner
- Provides In-depth explanation of complex topics
- Focuses on how to think logically to solve a problem
Best way to learn any programming language is to create good programs in it. C is not an exception to this rule. Once you decide to write any program you would find that there are always at least two ways to write it. So you need to find out whether you have chosen the best way to implement your program, That’s where you would find this book useful. It contains solutions to all the exercises present in Let Us C 19th Edition. If you learn the language elements form Let Us C, write programs for the problems given in the exercises and then cross check your answers with the solutions given in this book you would be well on your way to become a skilled C programmer.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- C Instructions
- Decision Control / Loop Control / Case-Control / Repetitions Instruction
- Functions, Pointers, Recursion, Translation unit, Scope, Linkage
- Data Types, C Preprocessor
- Arrays, Strings, Operations on Bits, Wide Character, Storage classes
- Structures, Console & File Input/Output, Coding style
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics of the C programming language.
0. Before We Begin…
- Getting Started
- C Instructions
- Decision Control Instruction
- More Complex Decision Making
- Loop Control Instruction
- More Complex Repetitions
- Case Control Instruction
- Data Types Revisited
- The C Preprocessor
- Multidimensional Arrays
- Handling Multiple Strings
- Console Input/Output
- File Input/Output
- More Issues In Input/Output
- Operations On Bits
- Miscellaneous Features
- Periodic Tests, Course Tests
Through his books and online Quest Video Courses on C, C++, Data Structures, VC++, .NET, Embedded Systems, etc. Yashavant Kanetkar has created, molded and groomed lacs of IT careers in the last two and half decades.
Yashavant’s books and online courses have made a significant contribution in creating top-notch IT manpower in India and abroad.
Yashavant’s books are globally recognized and millions of students / professionals have benefitted from them. His books have been translated into Hindi, Gujarati, Japanese, Korean and Chinese languages. Many of his books are published in India, USA, Japan, Singapore, Korea and China.
Yashavant is a much sought-after speaker in the IT field and has conducted seminars/workshops at TedEx, IITs, NITs, IIITs and global software companies.
Yashavant has been honored with the prestigious “Distinguished Alumnus Award” by IIT Kanpur for his entrepreneurial, professional and academic excellence. This award was given to top 50 alumni of IIT Kanpur who have made significant contribution towards their profession and betterment of society in the last 50 years.
In recognition of his immense contribution to IT education in India, he has been awarded the "Best .NET Technical Contributor" and "Most Valuable Professional" awards by Microsoft for 5 successive years. Yashavant holds a BE from VJTI Mumbai and M. Tech. from IIT Kanpur. His current affiliations include being a Director of KICIT Pvt. Ltd. and an Adjunct Faculty at IIIT, Bangalore. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or through http://www.ykanetkar.com.