This Book will help students to understand programming and coding. It contains approximately 200 question with solution on “C language”. It covers all the topics of C like Input/Output, Decision Making, Iteration, Array, Function, Pointer , Structure, Union, File Handling , Dynamic memory Allocation etc.
It covers all the questions which are important from the point of view of the interview and examinations. It will be helpful for students who wish to understand the coding skill.
Learn the basic concepts, programs of C to crack the Interview
- Strengthens the foundations, as detailed explanation of programming language concepts are given
- Explain all the important points that you need to know related to various topics in an organized manner
- Prepares you for coding related interview and theoretical questions
- Provides In depth explanation of complex topics and Questions
- Focuses on how to think logically to solve a problem
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Fundamentals and Building blocks of C Programming
- Basic Operations, Algorithms
- Functional Components, Flowcharts, Assembler, Compiler, Linker, Loader
- Decision Control Instruction, Standard I/O Operations
- Functions, Arrays, Pointers, Structures, Unions, Enums, Preprocessor Directives
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics of C programming language