Make Integration simpler and speedy with Enterprise Infrastructure using Anypoint connectors
- Application connectors and SaaS connectors are described in detail.
- All programmes (DB, JMS, LDAP) are installed with reference applications and screenshots.
- Real-time use cases for creating APIs and application flows are described.
Hands-on MuleSoft Anypoint platform Volume 3 offers installation and step-by-step procedures for connecting to various core applications, including "Database, File, SOAP, Email, Virtual Machine, JMS, AMQP, SFTP, LDAP, Java, and ObjectStore." The above connectors' source code and graphics clearly explains how to include modules, configure connectors, test connectivity, and invoke operations.
This book explains the business case and endpoint design through the use of a real-world bank application. Using real-world examples such as Workday and Box, you will get well-versed with the fundamental concepts about the connectors.
Practicing all of the above activities will help you to gain the experience, but you can also sharpen your skills by incorporating more business principles and procedures.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Acquire knowledge of various connectors for mission-critical enterprise applications and databases
- Learn system application settings, components, including database, SOAP web services and much more
- Learn about Netbeans, ApacheMQ, and WSDL as you integrate the system infrastructure.
- Use-cases and examples to aid in the adoption of the MuleSoft enterprise application.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is intended for Business Analysts, Quality Engineers, Human Resources, and Information Technology workers. No prior programming knowledge is required.