Identify vulnerabilities across applications, network and systems using simplified cybersecurity scripting
- Exciting coverage on red teaming methodologies and penetration testing techniques.
- Explore the exploitation development environment and process of creating exploit scripts.
- Includes powerful Python libraries to analyze the web and helps identifying critical vulnerabilities.
- Conduct wireless attacks and identify potential threats using Python.
This book starts with an understanding of penetration testing and red teaming methodologies and teaches Python 3.x from scratch for those who are not familiar with programming. The book gives the skills of how to create scripts for cracking, and brute force attacks.
The second part of this book focuses on the network and wireless level. The book teaches you the skills of how to create an offensive tool using Python 3.x to identify different services and ports using different Python network modules and conducting network attacks. In the network monitoring section, you will be able to monitor layers 3 and 4. And finally, you will be able to conduct different attacks on wireless.
The last part of this book focuses on web applications and exploitation developments. It focuses on how to create scripts to extract web information such as links, images, documents, etc. It also focuses on how to create scripts to identify and exploit web vulnerabilities and how to bypass WAF. The last chapter of this book focuses on exploitation development starting with how to play with the stack and then moving on to how to use Python in fuzzing and creating exploitation scripts.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn to code Python scripts from scratch to identify web vulnerabilities.
- Conduct network attacks, create offensive tools, and identify vulnerable services and ports.
- Perform deep monitoring of network up to layers 3 and 4.
- Execute web scraping scripts to extract images, documents, and links.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for Penetration Testers, Security Researchers, Red Teams, Security Auditors and IT Administrators who want to start with an action plan in protecting their IT systems. All you need is some basic understanding of programming concepts and working of IT systems. Hands-on experience with python will be more beneficial but not required.