Designing iOS mobile apps using simple Swift codes and libraries.
- Combines the fundamentals of Swift and power-packed libraries, including SwiftUI.
- Includes graphical illustrations and step-by-step instructions on coding your first iOS application.
- Covers end-to-end iOS app development with code debugging and best practices.
'Swift in 30 Days' teaches young graduates and coding applicants to enter the field of rapid development of applications through simplified, pragmatic, and quick programming learning without much theory.
The book examines the basics of Swift programming, fundamental Swift building blocks, how to write syntax, constructs, define classes, arrays, model data with interfaces, and several examples of Swift programming. The book will help you to create the environment for app development, including tools and libraries like Xcode and SwiftUI. You will learn to work with Xcode and Swift libraries and finally make an independently developed Swift application. You will have access to design patterns and learn how to handle errors, debug, and work with protocols.
By the end of this book, you will become a trusted Swift programmer and a successful iOS developer who will dive deeper into Apple's intelligent app programming challenge.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Create an iOS app from scratch and learn fundamental Swift concepts such as operators and control flow.
- Create intuitive and intelligent user interfaces with an understanding of self-design and constraints.
- Recap OOP concepts and Swift protocol-based programming.
- Work with design patterns, write clean codes, and build expert tables and navigations.
- Work with Xcode and SwiftUI 2.0.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for students, graduates, and entry-level coders who want to learn iOS app development without prior Swift or mobile app development experience.