Guidance for successful installation of a wide range of IBM software products
- Complete installation guide of IBM software systems, Redhat Enterprise, IBM Cloud, and Docker.
- Expert-led demonstration on complete configuration and implementation of IBM software solutions.
- Includes best practices and efficient techniques adopted by banks, financial services, and insurance companies.
This book provides instructions for installation, configuration and troubleshooting sections to improve the IT support productivity and fast resolution of issues that arise. It covers readers' references that are available online and also step-by-step procedures required for a successful installation of a broad range of IBM Data Analytics products. This book provides a holistic in-depth knowledge for students, software architects, installation specialists, and developers of Data Analysis software and a handbook for data analysts who want a single source of information on IBM Data Analysis Software products. This book provides a single resource that covers the latest available IBM Data Analysis software on the most recent RedHat Linux and IBM Cloud platforms.
This book includes comprehensive technical guidance, enabling IT professionals to gain an in-depth knowledge of the installation of a broad range of IBM Software products across different operating systems.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Step-by-step installation and configuration of IBM Watson Analytics.
- Managing RedHat Enterprise Systems and IBM Cloud Platforms.
- Installing, configuring, and managing IBM StoredIQ.
- Best practices to administer and maintain IBM software packages.
- Upgrading VMware stations and installing Docker.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is a go-to guide for IT professionals who are primarily Solution Architects, Implementation Experts, or Technology Consultants of IBM Software suites. This will also be a useful guide for IT managers who are looking to adopt and enable their enterprise with IBM products.