This book is a handy guide on how you can use the features of Microsoft Exchange Server 2016.
It begins with sharing the new features of Exchange 2016 and compares it with the previous versions. This book will help you install Exchange 2016 and give you an in-depth understanding of how to configure its server end-to-end to ensure its fully operational. You will then go through the client connectivity protocols by configuring each one of them. Later you will learn how to view, create, and configure Databases and Database Availability Groups. Next, you will perform migrations of Unified Messaging and also mailbox migrations in different ways in Exchange 2016.
Lastly, you will work with the new commands of Exchange Management Shell and Exchange Admin Center. Towards the end, you will go through the common issues in Exchange 2016 and learn how to fix them.
Discover and work with the new features in Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Deploy Exchange 2016 in a new environment or coexisting environment with a legacy version of Exchange.
- Learn how to migrate your environment from Exchange 2010 or 2013 to Exchange 2016.
- Get familiar with Failover Cluster Manager as well as creating and managing Database Availability Groups (DAG).
- Learn how to migrate unified messaging using Microsoft's guidelines.
What will you learn
- Learn how to configure all the Client connectivity protocols.
- View, Create and Configure Database and Database Availability Group.
- Create Public folders and Migrating Public folders from earlier versions of Microsoft Exchange.
- Understand the working of Exchange Management Shell and Exchange Admin Center.
- Troubleshoot some common issues in Exchange 2016.
Who this book is for
This book is for anyone interested in or using Microsoft Exchange 2016. It is also for professionals who have been using Microsoft Exchange 2013 and would like to get familiar with the new features of Exchange 2016.