This book predominately covers Microservices architecture with real-world example which can help professionals on case adoption of this technology. Following the trend of modularity in real world, the idea behind Microservice by Examples is to allow developers to build their applications from various independent components which can be easily changed, removed or upgraded. Also, it is relevant now because of enterprises are moving towards DevOps/ Modernisation, this book will emphasise on containers and Dockers as well.
A book with lot of practical and architectural styles for Microservices using .NET Core
- Understand core concept of Microservices
- Understand various Microservices design patterns
- Build microservices application using real-world examples
- Deployment of microservices using Docker
- Microservices Orchestration using Azure Service Fabric
- Azure DevOps (CI/CD) using MSBuild
- Understand the concept of API Management
- Authentication/Authorization using JWT token for Microservices
- Integrating Microservices in Angular 6.0 Single Page Application.
- Dos and don’ts during integration
- Ensuring End to end testing
What Will You Learn
- Microservices and its Architecture
- Designing the microservice application layer
- Hands on Micro services development of Online Hotel Booking App
- Deployment of Microservices for App-Modernization at Scale with Docker
- Service Orchestration of Microservices using Azure Service Fabric
- Integrating various components
- Hands on Integration with API Management
- Testing Microservices
Who This Book is For
This book is for .NET Core developers who are new to microservices and want to learn, understand the microservices architecture.