"When a normal developer thinks of creating a book the first thing which comes to mind is, where to begin from?"
While designing the book it has been kept in mind to cover the entire MVC project in 7 Days that will help the reader to furnish and use their skills professionally. The book is segmented in a straightforward manner so that the readers can be technically updated in 7 Days. Every chapter focuses on Model-View-Controller where a reader can enjoy working with ASP.NET to the end of the week.
ASP.NET MVC+ jQuery + Entity Framework + WebAPI + Angular
- The best way to learn MVC is by doing a project and this book des the same. A complete MVC Project is created from scratch with all best practices implemented.
- Gone are those days of using ADO.NET to connect to database. In Professional project developers use ORM technologies like Entity Framework (EF). This book uses EF whenever there is a need of database communication.
- WebAPI and AngularJS area the future of MVC projects this book covers a great introduction about the same.
- Single application architecture is one of the most preferred ways of developing Web application. This book also covers single page application development using ASP.NET MVC and JQuery.
- With the book we have provided DVD which has MVC video tutorials which will help you to kick start MVC with great speed.
- After every lab we have discussed important questions around the lab this will make you prepared for ASP.NET MVC interviews.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
This book has covered all the necessary supporting technologies while making MVC Project.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
If you to want to gain knowledge on ASP.NET with the industry case studies so this book will suit your requirements and fits into your course to upgrade yourself from ASP.NET to MVC.
The Author has enjoyed working with ASP.NET and awarded as a Microsoft MVP, Code Project MVP, C# Corner MVP and many such designations.