Visual Studio 2019 In Depth
Ockrt J. DU Preez
Authors: Ockrt J. DU Preez
Publishing Date: January 2019
Discover and make use of the powerful features of the Visual Studio 2019 IDE to develop better and faster mobile, web, and desktop applications
A step-by-step guide to all the tools and extensions in the Visual Studio 2019 IDE
- Create and use custom IDE extensions
- Find, download, and use the best IDE extensions for web, mobile, Azure, and Windows
- Enhance programming experience and time with debugging tools
- Enhance coding capabilities with coding tools
- Test projects proactively
- Create powerful web, mobile, and Azure solutions for the real world.
What Will You Learn
By the end of the book, you will be able to tackle any solution for any platform head-on. You will create real-world solutions from start to finish. By using the tools and extensions outlined in this book, you will be able to code better and faster, debug better, share your code with more peers, test your code better, and install or publish your apps quickly and without issues.
Who This Book is For
The book is intended for any .NET developer. You can be a seasoned developer or a newbie just starting out. This book will play a pivotal role in presenting all the tools you need to become a better developer.