Let Us Python- 2nd Revised & Updated Edition
Yashavant Kanetkar, Aditya Kanetkar
Authors: Yashavant Kanetkar, Aditya Kanetkar
Publishing Date: February 2020
Dimension: 17 x 2.1 x 24.4 cm
Learn Python Quickly, A Programmer-Friendly Guide
- Strengthens the foundations, as detailed explanation of programming language concepts are given in simple manner.
- Lists down all the important points that you need to know related to various topics in an organized manner.
- Prepares you for coding related interview and theoretical questions.
- Provides In depth explanation of complex topics and Questions.
- Focuses on how to think logically to solve a problem.
- Follows a systematic approach that will help you to prepare for an interview in short duration of time.
- Exercises are exceptionally useful to complete the reader's understanding of a topic.
- Data types, Control flow instructions, console & File Input/Output
- Strings, list & tuples, List comprehension
- Sets & Dictionaries, Functions & Lambdas
- Dictionary Comprehension
- Modules, classes and objects, Inheritance
- Operator overloading, Exception handling
- Iterators & Generators, Decorators, Command-line Parsing
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics of Python programming language.
- Introduction to Python
- Python Basics
- Decision Control Instruction
- Repetition Control Instruction
- Console Input/Output
- Functional Programming
- Modules and Packages
- Classes and Objects
- Intricacies of Classes and Objects
- Containership and Inheritance
- Iterators and Generators
- Exception Handling
- File Input/Output
- 23. Miscellany
- 24. Multi-threading
- 25. Synchronization
Yashavant Kanetkar Through his books and Quest Video Courses on C, C++, Java, Python, Data Structures, .NET, IoT, etc. Yashavant Kanetkar has created, moulded and groomed lacs of IT careers in the last three decades. Yashavant's books and Quest videos have made a significant contribution in creating top-notch IT manpower in India and abroad.
Yashavant's books are globally recognized and millions of students/professionals have benefitted from them. Yashavant's books have been translated into Hindi, Gujarati, Japanese, Korean and Chinese languages. Many of his books are published in India, USA, Japan, Singapore, Korea and China.
His Linkedin profile: linkedin.com/in/yashavant-kanetkar-9775255
Aditya Kanetkar is currently working as a backend Software Engineer at Microsoft, Redmond, USA. He has been designing distributed systems software for the last 4 years. He has worked at multiple companies in the past, including Oracle, Redfin, Amazon and Arista Networks.
Aditya holds a Master's Degree in Computer Science from Georgia Tech, Atlanta and a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Engineering from IIT Guwahati.
His Linkedin Profile: linkedin.com/in/aditya-kanetkar-a4292397