Python Apps on Visual Studio Code
Authors: Swapnil Saurav
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Python is the most user-friendly programming language, and with VS Code, coding becomes even easier. VS Code is a code editor that supports tasks like debugging and version control. This book will help readers enhance basic programming skills, create efficient Python applications with ease, and skip lengthy learning hours for smart development.
Utilize the capabilities of Visual Studio Code with this book. From setting up the environment to developing Python applications, this book will help you explore various aspects of Visual Studio Code. Go in-depth with advanced topics like building desktop databases, mastering algorithms, and creating multi-threading applications. The readers will learn to create a Jupyter Dashboard, edit Jupyter Notebooks, master Tkinter GUI, and develop Flask web applications. Explore container work in Azure for a complete understanding of using VS Code in diverse development scenarios.
By the end of this book, the readers will become self-reliant coding experts by creating smart solutions.
- Effectively use VS Code for designing efficient Python programs.
- Learn to develop applications and master the concepts of Python.
- Master the popular VS Code and the most popular programming language Python.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Set up and configure Visual Studio Code for Python development.
- Use top extensions in Visual Studio Code to enhance productivity.
- Design advanced algorithms and build multi-threading applications.
- Master GUI development with Tkinter and build Flask-based web applications.
- Work with containers in Azure for deployment.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for developers who may not have prior experience with Python programming, but want to learn Python programming through Visual Studio Code editor for Python development.
- Introduction to VS Code
- Setting up the Environment
- Top Extensions in VS Code for Python
- Developing Visualizing Python App in VS Code
- Developing Desktop Application using Database
- Advanced Algorithm Design
- Building Multithreading Application
- Building an Interactive Dashboard using Jupyter Notebook
- Editing and Debugging Jupyter Notebook
- Mastering Tkinter GUI Capabilities using VS Code
- Developing Flask-based Web Applications
- Working with Containers in Azure
Swapnil Saurav is a highly accomplished and versatile professional with over 20 years of experience in various industries, including CPG and Retail. Passionate about understanding customer challenges and driving business growth in competitive markets. Skilled in process consulting, market analysis, sales and marketing support, product development, customer service, and project management. Known for being a perceptive troubleshooter with a unique ability to solve large-scale problems using data analytics skills. Career progression includes roles in product development, value delivery in sales cycle, and IT operations. Strong educational background includes an MBA from S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research and a Master of Science in Software Systems from BITS, Pilani.
Swapnil is a results-oriented leader with a track record of driving organizational success. He has a proven ability to effectively manage large teams and motivate employees to achieve their full potential. He excels at creating a positive and collaborative work environment, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.