Authors: Andrei Tazetdinov
Publishing Date: 18th May 2023
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Next.js is a powerful and flexible framework for building server-side rendered React applications. In this book, you will learn how to develop a full-stack ERP application from scratch to production using Next.js.
The book will begin by covering the basics of Next.js, including setting up the environment and creating your first app. You will then learn how to use design patterns to optimize the application development process. Next, the book will help you get familiar with Next.js's server-side rendering capabilities by providing the knowledge and skills needed to leverage this powerful feature to improve the performance and user experience of your ERP application. You will also learn to manage the complex application state using Redux, as well as how to implement internal pages and create a CRUD system for user data. In addition, the book will help you perform end-to-end testing using Cypress and Playwright, and deploy your application to production using AWS Amplify. Lastly, you will learn how to optimize your web application for search engines, enabling better visibility and higher traffic to your website.
By the end of the book, you will be able to develop high-quality web applications using Next.js.
- Learn how to develop an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application using Next.js.
- Learn how to use design patterns in Next.js effectively.
- Learn how to implement server-side rendering for improved performance.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn how to use Redux for state management in your Next.js applications.
- Learn how to create pages in Next.js with ease.
- Learn how to write end-to-end tests for your app.
- Learn how to deploy your application to production using AWS Amplify.
- Learn how to use optimization tools to improve the SEO of your application.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for anyone interested in learning how to develop full-stack web applications using Next.js. It is also for technical architects, project managers, and other professionals who want to gain a deeper understanding of the technologies and best practices involved in building modern web applications.
- Warming up with NextJS
- Using design patterns in NextJS
- Authorization in a glance with NextJS
- Server-side power of NextJS
- Using state management in NextJS
- Implementing internal pages using NextJS
- The superpower of E2E testing in NextJS
- Deploying NextJS project to production
- Mastering optimization tools for NextJS
Andrei Tazetdinov, is a highly experienced software engineer with over 16 years of experience in the industry. Currently working at IBM IX as a Senior Frontend Developer and Technical Architect, Andrei Tazetdinov has a passion for creating innovative and user-friendly applications using cutting-edge technology.
Throughout Andrei Tazetdinov’s career, he has worked on numerous projects across various industries, ranging from healthcare to finance. Their experience has given them a deep understanding of the software development process, from ideation to deployment.
In addition to his professional work, Andrei Tazetdinov is also passionate about sharing their knowledge with others. He was a teacher at Samsung Coding School for several years and worked with teenagers to guide them and create their very first Android applications using Java.
With this book, Andrei Tazetdinov hopes to help aspiring developers and experienced professionals alike to become proficient in building full-stack applications using NextJS. His wealth of knowledge and experience in the field makes him the perfect guide for anyone looking to start or advance their career as a full-stack developer.
Thank you for choosing this book