Microsoft Azure Administrator Exam Prep (AZ-104) - 2nd Edition
Authors: Lalit Rawat
Publishing Date: Nov 2022
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Step by step exam guide to learn Microsoft Azure Administration with hands-on labs
- Includes subject matter expertise in implementing, managing, and monitoring your organization’s Microsoft Azure environment.
- Covers all exam topics, including virtual networks, storage, computing, identity, security, and governance.
- Includes exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations to get certified on the first attempt.
In cloud computing, getting certified as an Azure Administrator is one of the most highly sought-after sets of abilities. Author Lalit Rawat brings the lab's experience to this updated and extended second edition to help you launch your test preparation with the practical practice of how a certified Azure administrator handles enterprise cloud architecture.
This book will help you understand the fundamental and more advanced aspects of Azure administration. In-depth coverage is provided for various topics, including how to sync your existing on-premises active directory with the Azure directory and how to use the user management features of Azure Active Directory. The book also provides an exam-based scenario explanation for the Azure Virtual Machine, the Azure Storage Account, and the Azure Networking service. The book also includes topics such as Azure Monitor, Azure networking, on-premises to Azure connectivity, site-to-site connections, express route, and disaster and backup recovery solutions.
In addition, you will enjoy chapters specifically devoted to Exam Preparation Guidelines and Mock Exams, which will assist you in the exam assessments that test your knowledge.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Train to work as an Azure administrator using the Microsoft Azure lab environment.
- Excellent familiarity with Microsoft Azure and all other essentials of cloud administration.
- Set up a corporate cloud system based on Azure.
- Build and expand your organization's virtual infrastructure.
- Implement web apps and containers.
- Implement storage solutions and manage the network traffic.
- Set up, size, monitor, and change your resources to meet the needs of your business.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is intended for Azure Administrators, Cloud Engineers, Windows/Linux Administrators, Technical Specialists, and Consultants who wish to get certified in Azure and expand their expertise to expert-level skills on the platform.
Knowing Powershell and CLI should be enough to read through this book.
- Managing Azure AD Objects
- Implementing and Managing Hybrid Identities
- Managing Role Assignments Through the RBAC Policy
- Managing Azure Subscription and Resource Management
- Managing and Configuring of Azure Storage Accounts
- Manage Data in Azure Storage
- The Azure File Share
- Creating and Configuring of Azure VMs
- Automating Deployment of VMs
- Creating and Configuring Container
- Creating and Configuring Web Apps
- Virtual Network Configuration and Integration On-Prem to Azure
- Configuring Load Balancing
- Securing Access to Virtual Networks
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting of Virtual Networking
- Analyzing Resource Utilization and Consumption
- Implementation of Azure Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Exam Preparation Guidelines and Assessment Based on Live Questions
Lalit is a Cloud Architect, Azure MVP, MCT, and author of the ‘Azure Interview Q and A’ book. He likes to share his knowledge through his blog (https://azure4you.com/) and share his technical skills in a wider community like AzureTalk, Local Meetup Group, and so on. He has written several articles on Microsoft Azure and changed many lives from his articles and his hands-on training programs and workshops.
He is “Speaker” and delivered the session on a big platform, including MS Global Bootcamp, Local user group, Expert Live India, and other events.
Moreover, and to his credit, he has delivered 500+ training sessions to professionals worldwide in Microsoft Azure technologies and other technologies, including SCOM and Windows Server. He has also provided instructor-led online training and hands-on workshops.
His technical prowess and capability of exploring new frontiers of technology and imparting them to his aspiring team members is his trademark. His execution is priceless and bringing forth his approach will help you realize your dreams, goals, and aspirations into reality.