IT Infrastructure Automation Using Ansible
Expert solutions to automate routine IT tasks using Ansible.
- Single handy guide for all IT teams to bring automation throughout the enterprise.
- In-depth practical demonstration of various automation use-cases on the IT infrastructure.
- Expert-led guidelines and best practices to write Ansible playbooks without any errors.
This book deals with all aspects of Ansible IT infrastructure automation. While reading this book, you should look for automation opportunities in your current role and automate time-consuming and repetitive tasks using Ansible. This book contains Ansible fundamentals assuming you are totally new to Ansible. Proper instructions for setting up the laboratory environment to implement each concept are explained and covered in detail. This book is equipped with practical examples, use-cases and modules on the network. The system and cloud management are practically demonstrated in the book. You will learn to automate all the common administrative tasks throughout the entire IT infrastructure.
This book will help establish and build the proficiency of your automation skills, and you can start making the best use of Ansible in enterprise automation.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Install Ansible and learn the fundamentals.
- Use practical examples and learn about the loop, conditional statements, and variables.
- Understand the Ansible network modules and how to apply them in our day-to-day network management.
- Learn to automate the Windows and Linux infrastructure using Ansible.
- Automate routine administrative tasks for AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
- Explore how to use Ansible for Docker and Kubernetes.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for all IT students and professionals who want to manage or plan to administer the IT infrastructure. Knowing the basic Linux command-line would be good although not mandatory.
- Up and Running with Ansible
- Ansible Basics
- Ansible Advance Concepts
- Ansible for Network Administration
- Ansible for System Administration
- Ansible for Cloud Administration
- Ansible Tips and Tricks
Waqas Irtaza is an ICT expert with over 12 years of experience across IT domains. He has a couple of certifications, including PMP, CCIP, Linux+, MCP, COA, and CKA.
He has been administering the network, system, and cloud infrastructure in addition to automating the repetitive tasks with Shell scripts, Python, and Ansible.
Blog links: http://acadigo.com/index.php/about-us/team/
LinkedIn Profile: Waqas Irtaza