Ethical Hacking and Network Analysis with Wireshark
Authors: Manish Sharma
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Ethical Hacking and Network Analysis with Wireshark provides you with the tools and expertise to demystify the invisible conversations coursing through your cables. This definitive guide, meticulously allows you to leverage the industry-leading Wireshark to gain an unparalleled perspective on your digital landscape.
This book teaches foundational protocols like TCP/IP, SSL/TLS and SNMP, explaining how data silently traverses the digital frontier. With each chapter, Wireshark transforms from a formidable tool into an intuitive extension of your analytical skills. Discover lurking vulnerabilities before they morph into full-blown cyberattacks.
Dissect network threats like a forensic scientist and wield Wireshark to trace the digital pulse of your network, identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks with precision. Restructure your network for optimal efficiency, banish sluggish connections and lag to the digital scrapheap.
- Issue resolution to identify and solve protocol, network, and security issues.
- Analysis of network traffic offline through exercises and packet captures.
- Expertise in vulnerabilities to gain upper hand on safeguard systems.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Navigate and utilize Wireshark for effective network analysis.
- Identify and address potential network security threats.
- Hands-on data analysis: Gain practical skills through real-world exercises.
- Improve network efficiency based on insightful analysis and optimize network performance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve protocol and connectivity problems with confidence.
- Develop expertise in safeguarding systems against potential vulnerabilities.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Whether you are a network/system administrator, network security engineer, security defender, QA engineer, ethical hacker or cybersecurity aspirant, this book helps you to see the invisible and understand the digital chatter that surrounds you.
- Ethical Hacking and Networking Concepts
- Getting Acquainted with Wireshark and Setting up the Environment
- Getting Started with Packet Sniffing
- Sniffing on 802.11 Wireless Networks
- Sniffing Sensitive Information, Credentials and Files
- Analyzing Network Traffic Based on Protocols
- Analyzing and Decrypting SSL/TLS Traffic
- Analyzing Enterprise Applications
- Analysing VoIP Calls Using Wireshark
- Analyzing Traffic of IoT Devices
- Detecting Network Attacks with Wireshark
- Troubleshooting and Performance Analysis Using Wireshark
Manish Sharma, the founder and CEO of Ducara, is a cyber security expert, researcher, and trainer. As an IEEE Member and public speaker, he holds esteemed certifications like C|EH, C|HFI, E|CSA, L|PT. Under his guidance, a visionary team emerged. Recognizing the market's appreciation, Manish ventured into product solutions, forming strategic alliances with industry leaders like Microsoft, DigiCert, IBM, and more. Beyond his business acumen, Manish is a spiritual explorer, intertwining every aspect of his life. His ethos revolves around interconnectedness, placing humanity at the forefront, and embracing the fullest moments of life.