Design Patterns in .NET
Authors: Timur Yaroshenko
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
A comprehensive guide that takes you on a journey through the world of design patterns in .NET, empowering you to create software that is not only robust and efficient but also maintainable, scalable, and testable.
Develop a solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) principles, including inheritance, encapsulation, and polymorphism, forming the groundwork for well-structured code. Explore creational design patterns like Factory and Abstract Factory, mastering object instantiation, and delve into structural patterns such as Adapter and Composite, governing object composition. Navigate the intricacies of behavioral patterns like Template Method and Observer to control object interaction effectively. Unravel the mysteries of SOLID principles: Single Responsibility, Open-Closed, Liskov Substitution, Interface Segregation, and Dependency Inversion for building maintainable, scalable, and testable code.
This book can give you an insight into how modern software is written, what problems software developers face in their everyday work, and how they solve them by simplifying the design and structure of the code. After reading this book, you will become a better developer who can talk freely with more experienced colleagues and easily solve complex tasks with minimum effort.
- Learn fundamentals of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Learn powerful creational, structural, and behavioral patterns.
- Apply SOLID and GoF principles for maintainable and scalable code.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Designing simple and reusable solutions.
- Reduce the learning curve in design patterns.
- How to design your class hierarchy.
- Explore ways to avoid common software design mistakes.
- Elevate your software development skills to a new level.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is perfect for .NET developers of all levels, from beginners to professionals. Whether you are a software engineer, a system architect, or passionate about crafting high-quality code, this book will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills to become a true master of design patterns.
- Main OOP Standpoints
- Creational Design Patterns: Factory and Builder
- Creational Design Patterns: Singleton and Prototype
- Structural Design Patterns: Adapter, Composite, and Flyweight
- Structural Design Patterns: Object Composition
- Object Behavioral Design Patterns
- Behavioral Design Patterns: Observer, Visitor, and State
- Behavioral Design Patterns: Mediator and Command
- Behavioral Design Patterns: Interpreter, Iterator, and Memento
- The SOLID Principles
- Inversion of Control in .NET Core
Timur Yaroshenko, started his journey in programming at the age of eight by writing his first line of code at school. In 2003, he started his professional career in software development: developing, designing, and architecting web/distributed applications. After working for a software outsourcing company for a couple of years, he became an independent consultant and has participated in many projects. He is now an independent consultant in the Senior Software Developer position at C.T.Co Latvia. Timur is passionate about .NET Core, C#, software architecture, and the cloud. His love for sharing knowledge led him to write his first book, the one you now hold in your hands.