Coding for Beginners - 7
Publishing Date: April 2022
Dimension: 8.50*11 Inches
A beginner's guide to coding using the play way method to learn programming
- In-depth practical demonstration of concepts with examples.
- Explanation of the code using comments with the Code window and Output Screenshots.
- Real-life-based problems to demonstrate the approach for solving the problem.
- Follows simple steps to learn how to write code in Python.
- Improve your programming skills and learn to create and customize projects.
Create games, crack codes, and compose quizzes with this amazing collection of Python projects. The book is suitable for beginners and experts alike. The primary objective in the development of this book is to create a fun learning and project-based approach to learn to code. With the help of this, you will be able to understand, identify and apply the fundamentals of a Python programming
Book will bring an innovative approach among students by Project-based learning which fosters creativity, critical thinking, and innovative ideas that enable a deeper understanding of concepts which leads to longer retention.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn to understand what is the problem, how to approach for solving it, and then code it to build the problem-solving approach.
- Step-by-step approach towards solving a problem.
- All the concepts are taught with the help of a problem to make the student understand the basic concepts and where to use which concept.
- Able to understand the concept using real-life problems
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Python is an easy-to-learn programming language. This book focuses on a project-based approach for learning python programming. Suitable for beginners and experts alike. Book has everything enthusiastic which the coder needs.
- Introduction to Python, Turtle and Visual Studio Code
- Making Decisions
- Random module
- User-defined Functions