Blockchain From Concept to Execution (2nd Edition)
Authors: Debajani Mohanty
Publishing Date: December 2021
Dimension: 6*9 inches
Encyclopedia on Blockchain for beginners and experts alike
- Includes the basics of Blockchain
- Comparative study of public Blockchains (Ethereum, Hashgraph, Cardano, Algorand, Solana etc.)
- Comparison of interoperable Blockchains (Polkadot vs. Cosmos vs. Polygon).
- Comparison of private permissioned DLTs (Fabric vs. R3 Corda vs. Quorum).
- Comparison of R3 Corda opensource and Enterprise
- Comparison of Hyperledger Besu and GoQuorum
- Use Cases as Decentralized Identity, CBDC, NFT, Smart Cities etc.
Today, the Blockchain comes with many variations, including shared ledger, distributed ledger, mutable ledger, etc. In addition to that, there are adjoining technologies as the layer-2 setup and low code environments for smart contracts. Knowing them all and matching the individual’s requirements is a must for the future IT industry.
"Blockchain From Concept to Execution" is thoughtfully designed to match the need of the students and experts alike.
Phase I covers the most widely adopted Blockchains of today. The first chapter starts with the very basic concepts of Blockchain that everyone should learn. The remaining chapters of this phase discuss some of the most popular Blockchains of today.
Phase II further looks over the popular public inter-operable Blockchains in the market. It also explores the competitive study between the different public Blockchains and inter-operable Blockchains.
Phase III illustrates the private permissioned DLTs that are adopted by the organizations. The final chapter in this phase also comes with a comparative study to help the reader choose one over the other.
Phase IV describes some of the most popular industry use cases as of today.
Phase V gives a guideline on how an industry can fast-track the Blockchain adoption and some research area of tomorrow.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Freshers can learn different Blockchains and DLTs through 20 Chapters with 182 MCQs, 70 diagrams and, sample codes.
- Experts can explore the comparative study of Blockchains and DLTs
- Browse most popular use cases of "Decentralized Identity", "Tokenization, DeFi, NFT and CBDC" and "Smart Cities".
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book would be most suitable for business leaders, decision-makers, solution architects, business analysts, trainers, developers, and all Blockchain enthusiasts to understand the capabilities and application of different Blockchain and DLT frameworks and help them to choose the right one for their business needs.
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Hedera Hashgraph
- Comparison of Blockchains
- Hyperledger Fabric
- R3 Corda
- Consensys Quorum
- Comparison of Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda and Consensys Quorum
- Decentralized Identity
- Tokenization, DeFi, NFT and CBDC
- Blockchain and 5G for IoT
- Production and Beyond
Debajani Mohanty, one of the top 30 Blockchain Influencers of India 2021 is a Solution Architect and author of 5 Amazon bestseller Blockchain books some of which are translated to German and Chinese. Debajani works as a Chief Architect at EarthId and is a keynote speaker at many national and international innovation summits.
LinkedIn Profile: Debajani Mohanty