This book is going to be the first well organized book for soft computing, including all the three major constituents or aspect of soft computing (neural networks, fuzzy logic and evolutionary computation), and hopefully will be proved beneficial for both kinds of people; those striving to gain knowledge and those striving to score grades. The book is comprised of each and every topic of soft computing is a vast field of artificial intelligence with very much exploration to real time problems, especially regarding the quench of decision making and automation in the leading AI industries.
Learn an emerging approach to computing and remark the ability of the human mind
- Comprehensive coverage of various aspects of soft computing concepts.
- Artificial intelligence, Neurocomputing, Fuzzy logic Evolutionary computation.
- Simple language, crystal clear approach, straight forward comprehensible presentation.
- The concepts are duly supported by several examples.
- Important question papers for every chapter.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Neuro-computing, Neural networks
- The unsupervised networks, fuzzy logic
- The Evolutionary computation
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral and Research Scholars