The book has been written in such a way that the concepts are explained in detail, giving adequate emphasis on examples. To make clarity on the topic, diagrams are given extensively throughout the text. Various questions are included the vary widely in type and difficulty to understand the text. The book discusses design issues for phases of Distributed System in substantial depth. The stress is more on problem solving. The students preparing for PHD entrance will also get benefit from this text, for them, University questions are also given.
Know the Principles of Distributed Systems and the Emerging Internet-Based Technologies
- Comprehensive coverage of various aspects of Distributed System concepts
- Strictly in accordance for the syllabus covered under B.E./B.Tech. /MCA
- Simple language, crystal clear approach, and straight forward comprehensible presentation
- Adopting user-friendly classroom lecture style
- The concepts are duly supported by several examples
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
The book discusses design issues for phases of the Distributed System in substantial depth. The stress is more on problem-solving.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is meant to be educational and helpful to the hobbyist, students, and beginners for PhD entrance; as they will get benefit from this text as University questions are also given.