Learn the fundamentals of Data Structures through C++
There are two major hurdles faced by anybody trying to learn Data Structures :
- Most books attempt to teach it using algorithms rather than complete working programs.
- A lot is left to the imagination of the reader, instead of explaining it in detail.
This is a different Data Structures book. It uses C++ language to teach Data Structures. Secondly, it goes far beyond merely explaining how Stacks, Queues and Linked Lists work. The readers can actually experience (rather than imagine) sorting of an array, traversing of a doubly-linked list, construction of a binary tree, etc. through carefully crafted animations that depict these processes. All these animations are available on the Downloadable DVD. In addition, it contains numerous carefully-crafted figures, working programs and real-world scenarios where different data structures are used. This would help you understand the complicated operations being performed on different data structures easily. Add to that the customary lucid style of Yashavant Kanetkar and you have a perfect Data Structures book in your hands.
- Strengthens the foundations, as a detailed explanation of concepts are given
- Focuses on how to think logically to solve a problem
- Algorithms used in the book are well explained and illustrated step by step
- Help students in understanding how data structures are implemented in programs
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Analysis of Algorithms, Arrays, Linked Lists, Sparse Matrices
- Stacks, Queues, Trees, Graphs, Searching and Sorting
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics of Data structures.