This guide is a step-by-step training manual for learning a very versatile and useful Graphic package namely CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8. The book begins with the basics of CorelDRAW in Chapter 1 and 2. It explains the making of basic drawing, as well as the artistic media tools in Chapter 3. Chapter 4 covers advanced drawing to work with basic tools and shapes such as grouping, ungrouping, aligning and distribute objects. The next two chapters explain Paragraph text editing, artistic text and its formatting.
Chapter 7 deals with Layers and Symbols. Next two chapters describe the Outline tool and Fill tool. These tools are useful for giving different artistic impact to the graphic objects. Chapter 10 enables you to deal with Interactive tools and the way CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 manages them.
Chapter 11 explains the power of editing and manipulating images with ease. Chapter 12 deals with page layout and last Chapter deals with printing and publishing a document.
Step-by-step training guide to learn CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8
- Detailed exposition of basic and advanced tools available in this graphics package
- Step-by-step description of various commands and managing long documents
- Different types of text styles are described using different methods
- Importing and Exporting of graphic documents are explained in detail
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 Basics
- Basic Drawing, Artistic Media Tool
- Layers and Symbols, Outline Tool, Fill Tool
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Book illustrates the basic tools and features of CorelDraw. An easy-to-understand language and a step-by-step approach make it equally helpful for the beginners as well as advanced users.