This book begins with the fundamentals of cloud computing, its service and deployment models, architecture, as well as application.
- Provides a sound understanding of the Colour Computing Concepts, Architecture and its applications
- Explores the practical benefits of Cloud Computing services and deployment models in details
- Cloud Computing Architecture, Cloud Computing Life Cycle (CCLC), Load balancing approach, Mobile Cloud Computing (MCC), Google App Engine (GAE)
- Virtualization and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Cloud Computing applications - Google Apps, Dropbox Cloud, and Apple iCloud and its uses in various sectors - Education, Healthcare, Politics, Business and Architecture.
- Cloud Computing platforms - Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Open Nabulla, eucalyptus, Open stock, Nimbus and The Apache Hadoop Architecture.
- Adoption of Cloud Computing technology and strategies for migration to the cloud.
- Cloud computing adoption case studies - Sub-Saharan Africa and India.
- Cloud Computing enthusiasts, Students (both UG & PG Level), Teachers, Academicians, Researchers and Organisati on Policymakers.
What will you learn
- Learn about the Importance of Cloud Computing in Current Digital Era
- Understand the Core concepts and Principles of Cloud Computing with practical benefits
- Learn about the Cloud Deployment models and Services
- Discover how Cloud Computing Architecture works
- Learn about the Load balancing approach and Mobile Cloud Computing (MCC)
- Learn about the Virtualization and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts
- Learn about the various Cloud Computing applications, Platforms and Security concepts
- Understand the adoption Cloud Computing technology and strategies for migration to the cloud
- Case Studies for Cloud computing adoption - Sub-Saharan Africa and India
Who this book is for
This book is intended for students of B.E., B.Tech., B.Sc., M.Sc., M.E., and M.Tech. as a text book. The content is designed keeping in mind the bench marked curriculum of various universities (both National and International). The book covers not only the technical details of how cloud works but also exhibits the strategy, technical design, and in-depth knowledge required to migrate existing applications to the cloud. Therefore, it makes it relevant for the beginners who wants to learn cloud computing right from the foundation. Aspiring Cloud Computing Researchers Instructors, Academicians and Professionals, if they are familiar with cloud, can use this book to learn various open source cloud computing tools, applications, technologies. They will also get a flavor of various international certification exams available.