Step by step exam guide to learn Microsoft Azure Administration with hands-on labs
- Includes subject matter expertise in implementing, managing, and monitoring your organization’s Microsoft Azure environment.
- Covers all exam topics, including virtual networks, storage, computing, identity, security, and governance.
- Includes exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations to get certified on the first attempt.
In cloud computing, getting certified as an Azure Administrator is one of the most highly sought-after sets of abilities. Author Lalit Rawat brings the lab's experience to this updated and extended second edition to help you launch your test preparation with the practical practice of how a certified Azure administrator handles enterprise cloud architecture.
This book will help you understand the fundamental and more advanced aspects of Azure administration. In-depth coverage is provided for various topics, including how to sync your existing on-premises active directory with the Azure directory and how to use the user management features of Azure Active Directory. The book also provides an exam-based scenario explanation for the Azure Virtual Machine, the Azure Storage Account, and the Azure Networking service. The book also includes topics such as Azure Monitor, Azure networking, on-premises to Azure connectivity, site-to-site connections, express route, and disaster and backup recovery solutions.
In addition, you will enjoy chapters specifically devoted to Exam Preparation Guidelines and Mock Exams, which will assist you in the exam assessments that test your knowledge.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Train to work as an Azure administrator using the Microsoft Azure lab environment.
- Excellent familiarity with Microsoft Azure and all other essentials of cloud administration.
- Set up a corporate cloud system based on Azure.
- Build and expand your organization's virtual infrastructure.
- Implement web apps and containers.
- Implement storage solutions and manage the network traffic.
- Set up, size, monitor, and change your resources to meet the needs of your business.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is intended for Azure Administrators, Cloud Engineers, Windows/Linux Administrators, Technical Specialists, and Consultants who wish to get certified in Azure and expand their expertise to expert-level skills on the platform.
Knowing Powershell and CLI should be enough to read through this book.