Textbook for Class 11
- Covers Basic Computer Organization, Types of Software.
- Includes Memory Units, Boolean Logic, Number Systems.
- Covers Encoding Schemes and concept of Compiler and Interpreter.
- Includes Operating Systems, Emerging Trends.
- Explains Problem Solving, Python Programming.
- Coverage of Searching and Sorting, Notion of Iterative.
- Covers Cyber safety, Usage of Social Networks.
- Explains Safely Accessing Websites,Secure Connections,Digital Protection.
This book aims to prepare readers for class XI exams for Computer Science with Python (Code 083). The
The book has been designed as per the syllabus provided by the CBSE board for the year 2021-22.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
You will understand and learn important concepts of this subject that would help you attempt tricky questions related to:
- Computational Thinking and Programming with Python.
- Computer Systems and Organization.
- Society, Law and Ethic.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is meant for the CBSE Class XI students appearing for Computer Science with Python exam.