A quality AI Resource Book for getting roaring success in Board Exam (both Terms) for class X students as per CBSE curriculum.
- Strictly based on the syllabus as prescribed by CBSE.
- Each unit is divided into four sections, viz Unit in Brief, CBSE/NCERT Section, Solved Exercises, and Unsolved Exercises.
- ‘CBSE/NCERT Section’ contains all solved questions appeared in CBSE/NCERT textbook or manual.
- ‘Solved Exercises’ section provides all sorts of the test items including MCQs, Fill in the Blanks, True/ False Type, Statements Based Questions, Assertion Reason Type Questions, VSAQs, SAQs, LAQs, and HOTS related to the content of the unit.
- “Competency Based Questions” are incorporated in all units for enhancing and evaluating competencies among learners as per NEP 2020.
- Solved CBSE Sample Papers, Solved Board Papers, Solved Sample Papers and Unsolved Papers for Term 1 and Term 2 are provided at the end of the book.
AI Question Bank (for Class X) is an essential resource book for getting roaring success in the subject Artificial Intelligence (Course Code 417). It takes the learners through all the essential theoretical concepts of AI through a variety of test items as per the latest syllabus prescribed by CBSE followed by Unsolved Exercises for revision and practice. Solved CBSE Sample Papers and Board Papers, Solved Sample Papers and Unsolved Sample Papers for Term 1 and Term 2 are added advantages. It is written in a lucid language. The content flow essentially contains concepts clearance through different tables, charts, graphs, pictures, photographs, etc.
It is almost the first publication of its kind, i.e., a publication dedicated to enhance the technical skills (computing/coding) of the learners and empowering them to face the board examinations boldly. In addition to it, 21st Century Life Skills including creativity, innovation, critical thinking, etc., are sharpened through some test items. The book will serve the learners interested in learning AI and Python coding.
Furthermore, this book highlights all the necessary topics and subtopics related to the subject according the age group of the learners to make them tech savvy futuristic world citizens.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Concepts of AI and Python Advance as per the latest syllabus prescribed by CBSE.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of test items needed to get awesome success in board examinations.
- Practical experience in attempting a variety of test items for preparing well for board exams.
- Understanding and practice of new exam patterns through sample papers.
- Solved and Unsolved Sample Papers are provided for revision purpose.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Class X students of CBSE schools, students of any other board and/ any other learner interested in learning Artificial Intelligence and Python.