This book is short, lively and based on practical platform. Using real-world and imagined examples, it takes the reader through the content design process explaining everything along the way.
Basic guide for Beginners and Intermediate Users to learn AutoCAD 2018
- Building accurate, scalable 3D models for design reference
- Using parametric tools to make “smart” drawing
- Discover How to create and shape your world
- Modeling surfaces with 3D mesh to create faces and new textures
- Drawing curves with polyline and spline, and applying solid fills
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- AutoCAD, drawing Tools-ellipse, polygon, hatch.
- Parametric constraints, Usage of AutoCAD,3D modelling, 3D surface & Mesh.
- Coordinate System with Line command.
- Various Annotations Text, angular, Arc length, quick dimension.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
- Students of Polytechnic Diploma Classes- Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Graduate Students- B.Arch,B.tech.
- Master Class Students—Msc (CS/IT)/ MCA/ M.Phil, M.Tech, M.S.
- Industry Professionals- Preparing for Certifications.