Learn iOS App development with advanced Apple technology and developer-centric tools.
- Loaded with core developer tools, including SwiftUI, Xcode, and CoreML.
- Covers app architecture, design patterns, and mobile hardware use in app development.
- Numerous examples covering database, GPS, image recognition, and ML.
This book is a step-by-step, hands-on guide for Apple developers to build iOS apps using Swift programming with minimal effort. This book will help develop the knowledge and skills necessary to program Apple applications independently. This book introduces you to Swift, SwiftUI, MapKit, Xcode, and Core ML and guides you through the process of creating a strong, marketable iOS application.
The book begins with the fundamentals of Swift, which will serve as the foundation for future app development. This book will help readers to develop user interfaces for iOS applications, using SwiftUI and Interface Builder, as well as the code for views, view controllers, and data managers. The book teaches how to use Core Data and SQLite to store databases. It will help you work with Apple technologies and frameworks, including Core Location and MapKit for GPS tracking, Camera and Photo Library for image storage, Core ML for machine learning, and implementations of artificial intelligence solutions.
By the end of this book, you will have developed a solid foundation for writing Swift apps, utilizing best practices in architecture, and publishing them to the app store. The book successfully introduces you to the entire iOS application development journey in a manageable manner and instills an understanding of Apple apps.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Develop practical skills in Swift programming, Xcode, and SwiftUI.
- Learn to work around the database, file handling, and networking while building apps.
- Utilize the capabilities of mobile hardware to include sound, images, and videos.
- Bring machine learning capabilities using the Core ML framework.
- Integrate features such as App Gestures and Core Location into iOS applications.
- Utilize mobile design patterns and maintain a clean coding style.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is ideal for beginners in programming, students, and professionals interested in learning how to program in iOS, use various developer tools, and create Apple apps. Working knowledge of any programming language is an advantage but not required.