Most AI initiatives in organizations fail today not because of a lack of good AI solutions, but because of a lack of understanding of AI among its end users, decision makers and investors. Today, organizations need managers who can leverage AI to solve business problems and provide a competitive advantage. This book is designed to enable you to fill that need, and create an edge for your career.
The chapters offer unique managerial frameworks to guide an organization's AI journey. The first section looks at what AI is; and how you can prepare for it, decide when to use it, and avoid pitfalls on the way. The second section dives into the different AI techniques and shows you where to apply them in business. The final section then prepares you from a strategic AI leadership perspective to lead the future of organizations.
By the end of the book, you will be ready to offer any organization the capability to use AI successfully and responsibly - a need that is fast becoming a necessity.
Understand how to adopt and implement AI in your organization
- 7 Principles of an AI Journey
- The TUSCANE Approach to Become Data Ready
- The FAB-4 Model to Choose the Right AI Solution
- Major AI Techniques & their Applications
- CART & Ensemble Learning
- Clustering, Association Rules & Search
- Reinforcement Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Image Recognition
What Will You Learn
- Understand the major AI techniques & how they are used in business.
- Determine which AI technique(s) can solve your business problem.
- Decide whether to build or buy an AI solution.
- Estimate the financial value of an AI solution or company.
- Frame a robust policy to guide the responsible use of AI.
Who This Book is For
This book is for Executives, Managers and Students on both Business and Technical teams who would like to use Artificial Intelligence effectively to solve business problems or get an edge in their careers.