An elite guide for building an exclusive distinctive career.
- In-depth practical demonstration of Solution Architecture concepts with examples.
- Incorporates graphical illustrations and visual explanations for architecture methods.
- Cloud-to-Cloud migration techniques, High-level, and Low-Level Design, and Emulation Tools.
Enterprise Solution Architecture - Strategy Guide takes you through all the essential concepts, strategies, workflows, documentation, and process maps that guide you in designing solutions that meet your existing enterprise architecture.
Anyone who thinks about designing a strategy, defining and implementing a project, or transforming the project from poor execution to new techniques are the most opportunistic readers of this book.
It will streamline what needs to be prepared in terms of documentation. You will learn to develop documentation for different stages, various project phases, and how to use them effectively.
This book will enable anyone looking to switch into the architecture forum by grabbing all the deep concepts and laying out strategies. They will be aided by all the visual implants in the book. In addition, you will also get the opportunity to dive deeper into concepts by running yourself through premium projects such as IT Transformation and Migrations.
Furthermore, this book highlights all the industry-specific processes which are required to be followed during any solution architecture-based project.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn to formulate strategies and design solutions for every business challenge.
- Get handy with the Visio tool and design interactive representations of business solutions.
- Build a solid foundation on the basics of Solution Architecture.
- Understand and develop strong proficiency in IT Transformation and IT Migration projects.
- Explore emerging technologies and tools that can be employed in enterprise architecture.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book caters to all IT administrators, developers, and IT-specific students who want to build sound proficiency in the IT Solution Architect field. Possessing basic knowledge about Information Technology and Solution Architecture concepts would be good, although not mandatory for all the readers.