Learn the most popular software programming language in easy steps
- Extensive coverage on fundamentals and core concepts of Python programming.
- A complete reference guide to crack Python Interviews and exams.
- Includes ample MCQs and solved examples to prepare you for theory and practical exams.
- Easy-to-understand text with explanatory illustrations.
Basic Core Python Programming is an absolute beginners book. It focuses on the fundamentals of Python programming and simplifies coding concepts. This book makes it easy to learn the concepts of Python variables, Expressions, Decision structures, and Iteration.
Equipped with a lot of exercises and Q&As, you don’t just practice the programming but also gain an in-depth understanding of the basic concepts of Python. You will start your journey right from how to go about Python installation and start using its interactive development environment and go on to learn how to build logic and implement it with coding. You will explore different types of data, operators, and in-built functions. This book covers numerous coding examples that will help you understand the importance of each data type, how to work with each one of them, and when to use them. You can learn some more practical useful concepts like how to implement control structures and use them for decision making and controlling the program flow.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Stronghold on Python variables, expressions, decision structures, and iterations.
- Practical knowledge on how to work with various data types, operators, and in-built functions.
- Learn to implement strings, lists, arrays, and control structures.
- Learn how to control the program flow and how to use it for decision-making.
- A great reference book on Python basics for software programmers.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is highly appealing to all tech-savvy students, programming enthusiasts, IT undergraduates, and computer science students. You do not need any prior knowledge of programming to begin with this book as long as you have the interest to learn to program.